MADE EASY announces General Studies and Engineering Aptitude batch exclusively for ESE - 2016 written qualified candidates. Also, avail the benefits of ESE - 2017 Offline Test Series complementary with this package. This batch is exclusively designed to cover the syllabus of Paper - I of Preliminary exam. The classes will be conducted by experienced faculties of MADE EASY, focusing on new exam pattern of Engineering Services Examination, 2017. Latest and updated study material with effective presentation will be provided to score well in paper-I.
1. Current issues of national and international importance relating to social, economic and industrial development.
2. General Principles of Design, Drawing, Importance of safety.
3. Standards and Quality practices in production, construction, maintenance and services.
4. Basics of Energy and Environment: Conservation, environmental pollution and degradation, Climate Change, Environmental impact assessment.
5. Basics of Project Management.
6. Basics of Material Science and Engineering.
7. Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) based tools and their applications in Engineering such as networking, e-governance and technology based education.
8. Ethics and values in engineering profession.
NOTE:- Engineering Mathematics & Engineering Aptitude will NOT be covered in this batch.
Some new technical subjects have been added in the new syllabus as per the notification of ESE-2017. These technical subjects have weightage in both Preliminary and Main stages of the examination. Hence MADE EASY has designed exclusive subject-wise classes for which candidate can join classes to prepare for these subjects.
Copyright © 2001-2016. All Rights Reserved: MADE EASY.